It’s hard to believe, but I got nominated for another award in the space of a few days. This time around it was by Lauren M. Hancock, and she writes some excellent poetry so please go check her out.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and add a link to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions given to you
- Nominate 11 bloggers that you think deserve the award
- Ask 11 innovative questions to the ones you have nominated
- Remember to notify your nominees once you have uploaded your acknowledgement post
- What is the main reason you decide to write or create every day?
It’s a way to let out a piece of me in the world.
- If you had the opportunity to be a sought-after ghost-writer your entire working life, or only write your absolute honest and rawest truths for all to see, which would you choose, and why?
I will rather be raw and honest.
- What colour clothing would you select to pick up your mood if you felt angry or depressed by a situation?
Sky blue to remind me to keep my feet on the ground or on my footrest in my case!
- What is your go-to comfort food when you are feeling glum?
- What is one person or thing you cannot live without, and why?
Mum, not only she is my mum but my carer too.
- Who has been your biggest champion in terms of you chasing your dreams?
I think my friend Alex.
- How do you measure success?
- You have received a puppy or kitten for your birthday! What breed would it be?
Well, I did get a puppy for my last birthday, which happened to be my lucky birthday, and we got a shepherd pit mix.
- What is something you do to unwind from a long, stressful day?
Read or write.
- What is or would be your ideal writer’s or artist’s getaway?
Having a week and anything to disturb me.
- What would you like to best be known for?
I think my writing.
Summer or Winter?
Favourite place to read or write?
A thing you carry with you every day?
How did you feel going back to after COVID?
Any facts that you would like to learn?
What’s your dream job?
Do you have any crushes?
Favourite childhood food?
A show worth binge-watching?
Whose blog needs more followers?
A name that you always wished you had?