Sorry for back to back awards but within a few days I got nominated for two different awards. And if I don’t do them, I forget, and I don’t want to leave anyone out. So on to what I believe is my second round with The Real Neat Blog Award. So, I was nominated by Love and Logic and Lunacy, so please go check out Rebecca’s blog.
- Display the Real Neat award logo.
- Thank the blogger that nominated you and link to their blog.
- Answer the questions from the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate up to ten bloggers, asking them seven questions.
- Optional Rule: (because this is the only one I’m adding myself. I didn’t copy this one from the original post, and that makes it not a real rule)
- What fears or insecurities did you have about starting your blog?
That no one will want to read what I have to say.
- What gave you the courage or push you needed to start your blog?
My psychologist, since I’m not good at vocalizing what I’m feeling.
- What was your answer when people asked you, “What do you want to be when you grow up?” as a kid?
A policeman or writer
– bonus (optional) add-on question: What is your opinion now of what your childhood self-wanted to grow up to be?
Little did I know they don’t accept wheelchair user, and I do write every day, but I never got paid for it yet.
- How much caffeine is too much caffeine?
I can only handle one cup a day.
- If you’re responding during the pandemic:
What has been your favorite quarantine snack?
- Are there any more/better questions I should have asked but didn’t think of, or questions you wish someone would ask you?
I think you did excellent Rebecca.
What’s your go-to song?
Have learned anything new while you’re at home?
The most thing you’re missing from being outside?
Which Youtuber are you binge-watching?
If you could have any blog whose would it be?
The last uplifting thing you read online?
Who do you wish could guest post on your blog?
Now for the best part I nominate: