Since we are on the weekend of love, I thought of doing this tag when I saw it. One of the people I follow did this tag, but sadly I forgot who. The creator of this tag is Jo ReadsBooks.
1. Favorite Couple Ever – You want to have their relationship!
Heather and Gage had their ups and downs, but love won in the end.
2. Relationship that never happened – You wanted them to get together but they never did.
Now I haven’t finished this book yet but I have a feeling that these two (Violet and Orion) won’t end up together despite the connection I see there.
3. Your crush – ANY character!
I have a little crush on Baya Brighton.
4. Worst Relationship – A couple you wanted to break up because the character was awful/deceitful/abusive/etc.
Fifty Shades of Grey is the best answer I could come up with plus it’s poorly written in my opinion.
5. Your Favorite Love Triangle
As you guys know, I’m not a big fan of love triangles so I can’t come up with an answer.
6. Your Favorite Tragic Love Story – like Romeo & Juliet – No Spoilers! – A couple whose relationship was cut tragically short.
I can’t really say what happened because I would spoil the book.
I want to spread the love with…