I was tagged by my friend Hannah @ HannacondaBlog so thank you and guys please go follow her. I guess, it’s time to get this party started!
1. Use the sunshine blogger award logo
2. Give thanks to the blogger that nominated you
3. Answer the 11 questions given to you
4. Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 questions
- What is the one hobby that you cannot live without?
Hand down, writing and reading.
- Apparently, at least around where I live, it is blasphemous to like Nickelback. What are your thoughts on their music?
- What is the one book that you would throw into the fiery pits of hell?
The Aftermath by Rhidian Brook right now.
- Do you think trigger warnings are useful? Should they be included in books/reviews/synopsis etc?
Yes, just in case your reader get triggered on certain topics.
- What is the weirdest movie/tv show/anime that you have ever seen?
Below Her Mouth (movie).
- At this very second what would make you the happiest in the world?
Learning about someone doing good in this world.
- A lot of readers have a TBR pile. That pile may be a mental list, physical, digital or something else. Do you have a TBR pile? How big is it?
It’s on Goodreads and my list on there is 70 plus books.
- If money wasn’t an issue, what is the one place that you would want to travel to on a week long vacation?
- Everyone has a subjective way of rating their books. How do you rate your books. What differentiates between a 5 star read and a 4 star. Or do you use some other method than star ratings?
Based on how much I can relate to it.
- What is your favourite binge-worthy show that you would recommend to people?
- Is there a famous person where you have to experience everything that they have been a part of? Whether that is an actor/actress, author, musician, director Confess etc
I don’t really have an answer for this one.
- What’s the first graphic novel that you loved?
- How old is your blog?
- Which blog post you loved writing the most?
- What’s one thing you wish for this world we live in?
- Shout out one blogger that deserved more followers.
- What is your go to drink while you read?
- What’s the first book you were ever gifted
- If you could choose to be an animal what would you be?
- If you had to write a book what would be?
- What’s one app you can’t live without?
- Name a movie you wish you can unseen?