I isn’t tagged for this one. However I think this is the perfect tag for this time of year so, I going to do it.
1. Black: Name a series that’s tough to get into but has hardcore fans.
The Twilight Series
2. Peppermint mocha: Name a book that gets more popular during the winter or a festive time of year.
Dash & Lily’s Book of Dares (Dash & Lily #1) by Rachel Cohn, David Levithan
3. Hot chocolate: What is your favorite children’s book?
Matilda by Roald Dahl
4. Double shot of espresso: Name a book that kept you on the edge of your seat from start to finish.
The Tattooist of Auschwitz by Heather Morris
5. Starbucks: Name a book you see everywhere.
What If It’s Us by Becky Albertalli , Adam Silvera
6. That hipster coffee shop: Give a book by an indie author a shoutout
7. Oops! I accidentally got decaf: Name a book you were expecting more from.
The Invention of Wings by Sue Monk Kidd
8. The perfect blend: Name a book or series that was both bitter and sweet but ultimately satisfying.
One Plus One by Jojo Moyes