I figure that I want to start some blog traditions, and I want to do the Mid-Year Book Freakout Tag. This tag was initially created by Earl Grey Books and chami. Okay, let’s get started with the questions.
- Best book you’ve read so far in 2020.
It just explains gender topics so well.
- Best sequel you’ve read so far in 2020.
I just love Sidekick Squad series so much, and it looks like there will be a book 4, but there is no release date yet.
- New release you haven’t read yet, but want to.
It sounds like a sweet lesbian romance.
- Most anticipated release for the second half of the year.
The first book in this series Dear Martin was 5 stars for me.
- Biggest disappointment.
I really had to push to finish this box set.
- Biggest surprise.
I didn’t expect it to be as real and fantastic as it was.
- Favourite new author. (Debut or new to you)
This is a debut novel for the author and me.
- Newest fictional crush.
I don’t really get any bookish crushes sorry.
- Newest favourite character.
Nishat, from The Henna Wars by Adiba Jaigirdar.
- Book that made you cry.
I could feel the pain that Sugar, the main character, was going through.
- Book that made you happy.
What made me happy wasn’t Felix situation but his positive view on life.
- Most beautiful book you’ve bought so far this year (or received)
Both books beautiful in their own way.
- What books do you need to read by the end of the year?
It’s one of the few physical books I have left to read.
- Favourite Book Community Member