I couldn’t believe it when Anna from Anna’s Book Nook nominated me for the Mystery Blogger Award. I love reading Anna’s posts, and I hope you do too.
Rules for the Mystery Blogger Award
- Put the award logo/ image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you, and put a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer the questions provided by whoever nominated you.
- Nominate 10-20 bloggers.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice: with one weird or funny question.
- Share a link to your best post.
3 Things About Me:
My lucky birthday is coming up pretty soon.
I sometimes carved vegetables and sushi instead of chocolate.
My life inspires me to write about everything and anything.
What is your favorite dessert?
If you could only read one book for the rest of your life, what book would you choose?
I guess, Trans Mission: My Quest to a Beard by Alex Bertie, since it’s a book that gives tips that would help me in my personal life.
How do you relax after a long day?
Read and write.
If you could travel anywhere in the world for a week (for free), where would you go?
I think, Amsterdam.
What magical creature (from any mythology, novel, or anything else) would you choose to have as your best friend?
I think a flying horse.
If you could write a book what would it be about?
Which celebrity would you love to meet?
What’s that one food that you hate but still have to eat?
Who is the last person you thought about?
What’s that song you listen to, to cheer you up?
And I nominate:
And The Post With My Rawest Feelings Is..