Who Is Hosting This Readathon?
From the 10th to the 16th of February.
Challenges and What I’M Reading for Them
- Read a contemporary book with green on the cover
For this one, I’m going with Hurricane Child by Kheryn Callender, since it has some pretty shades of green on the cover.
2. Read a contemporary from a new to you author
Going with Burning Britely (Burning Britely #1) by Deidre Huesmann, I never read anything by her, but looking forward to do so.
3. Read a diverse contemporary (keeping in mind that it is Black History Month!)
We Should All Be Feminists by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie.
4. Read a backlist contemporary (something that has been on your TBR for over a year)
Love and Shenanigans (Ballybeg #1) by Zara Keane, has been on my kindle for 5 years, so I think it’s about time to read it.
5. Read a dark/hard hitting contemporary
Beard Science (Winston Brothers #3) by Penny Reid.
6. Read a contemporary with an illustrated cover
More From Life by S.J. Crabb.
7. Read a contemporary that is beloved by a member of the book community (and shout out the creator!)
I want to leave this one up to you guys leave your favorite books in the comments and I will pick a book and that person whose book I picked will get a shout out in the wrap up.
One thought on “CONTEMPORARY-A-THON ROUND 6: announcement + My TBR”