I was nominated by Hannah @ HannacndaBlog go check her out.
- Thank the blogger/s who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select up to 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment (or pingback) on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
How did Mybookworld24 started?
I first started blogging on a blog about gender and transition, but that last very long. However, it did spark something in me that told me I can do this if I put my mind to it, and that’s how this blog came along.
My Advice To New Bloggers?
To not give up, what I mean is, it’s not that easy to get readers, but they come in time. An easy tip is to add tags to each post because most readers search by tag.
Have Fun and make friends, if you aren’t having fun creating and writing your post, it will show in your work which will translate to your readers. Bloggers friends can help in two ways that come at the of my head right. Firstly, they can understand and help with any issues or questions you might have about blogging or your blog. Collaboration with your blogger friends can help bring traffic to your site.