I was tagged by Hannah @ Random Blog
Accio – Summoning charm. This charm summons an object to the caster, potentially over a significant distance.
- An upcoming release you wish you could get your hands on right now
Leah on the Offbeat (Creekwood #2) by Becky Albertalli
Alohomora – Unlocking charm. Used to open and unlock doors.
- Favourite series starter
Love on the Lane: The Bachelor Next Door, book 1 by Pamela Ford
Cheering charm – Causes the person upon whom the spell was cast to become happy and contented.
- A book that gave you all the warm fuzzies
Love, Hate & Other Filters by Samira Ahmed
Auguamenti – Water making spell. Produces a jet of water from the caster’s wand
- A book that made you ugly cry
Surviving With Wolves by Misha Defonseca
Expecto Patronum – Patronus charm. A defensive spell which will conjure a spirit like incarnation of their positive emotions to defend against dark creatures
- A bookish hero or heroine you want to protect you in real life.
Del, from The Flywheel by Erin Gough
Lumos – Creates a narrow beam of light that shines from the wants tip. Like a torch.
- A book you intentionally spoiled for yourself
Imperio – Imperious curse. Causes the victim of the curse to obey the spoken/unspoken commands of the caster. One of the three unforgivable curses.
- A book you wish you could make everyone read because you loved it so much.
The Flywheel by Erin Gough
Engorgio – Engorgement charm. Causes the target to swell in size
- A book or series you wish never ended.
Maid for the Billionaire (Legacy Collection #1) by Ruth Cardello
Wingardium leviosa – levitates objects
- A book with an uplifting ending or message
Beautiful Music for Ugly Children by Kirstin Cronn-Mills
Obliviate – memory charm. Used to hide a memory of a particular event
- A book you wish you could forget you ever read.
Anapneo – Clears the targets airway should they find it blocked
- An author whose books always get you out of a slump
Jelly legs jinx – A jinx that renders it’s victim’s legs temporarily useless, leaving him/her to wobble around helplessly
- A swoon worthy hero or heroine
Cloak of War (The Empress Game Trilogy #2) by Rhonda Mason
Aresto momentum – decreases the velocity of a moving target
- A book that caused you to stop doing all other things until you finished it.
Recovery Road by Blake Nelson
Crucio – cruciatus curse. Inflicts unbearable pain on the recipient. One of the three unforgivable curses
- A book that was painful to read (for whatever reason) or broke you
Snow Flower and the Secret Fan by Lisa See
Rictusempra – tickling charm. Causes an extreme tickling sensation to the subject.
- A book that had you laughing out loud
Kissing on the Corner (The Bachelor Next Door, book 5) by Pamela Ford
Expelliarmus – disarming charm. Causes whatever the victim is holding to fly away
- A book that made you send it (or your ereader) flying
His For A Week: Bought by Em Brown (I hate it)
Portus – turns an object into a portkey, which brings anyone who touches it to a specific location
- A bookish world you wish you could visit
The world in This Savage Song (Monsters of Verity #1)by Victoria Schwab
Stupefy – stunning spell. Puts the victim in an unconcious state
- A book with a shocking twist or ending
Kill the Father (Colomba Caselli #1) by Sandrone Dazieri
Avada Kedavra – the killing curse. Causes instant painless death to whomever the curse hits. One of the three unforgivable curses
- A character death that destroyed you
The dealth in the fault of our stars by John Green
Finite incantatum – Terminates all spell effects in the vicinity of the caster
- Best series conclusion
The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians #1) by Rick Riordan