Anna and I have been following each other for years now, so I was thrilled when she nominated me for the Liebster award. If you want a blog that never disappoints, you have to go check her’s HERE.
The Liebster Award is a peer recognition award for up and coming bloggers. This award is a great way to get noticed as a new blogger and provides an opportunity to help connect with other new bloggers and help support them in getting recognized as well. The rules are as follows:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the questions from the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 5-11 bloggers.
- Notify your nominees.
- Ask 11 new questions for your nominees.
- What is your favourite book so far this year?
I was lucky enough to find a copy of The Twins of Auschwitz by Eva Mozes Kor, and let me tell you; it will stay on my mind for a bit.
- What is your most anticipated book for the rest of the year?
In all honestly, I don’t have one.
- What genre do you read the most?
LGBT+, Romance and Contemporary.
- How did you come up with your blog name?
It’s pretty simple; books are my world, and I was born on the 24th.
- What is your favourite trope in books?
Queer and Royal, well, surprisingly Red, White & Royal Blue by Casey McQuiston isn’t my favourite.
- What is your least favourite trope in books?
Sex Scenes on page one.
- What is one unique talent or interesting fact about you that your readers don’t know?
I’m a pretty open book, as they say on my blog, so I can’t come up with anything right now.
- What’s your astrological sign, and does it match your personality?
I’m Aquarius, but I don’t really know what it all means.
- Do you have a pet? If yes, who? If not, would you want one?
As everyone knows, we got two dogs.
- What’s your favourite fandom?
I don’t think I have one right now.
- What is your favourite post that you’ve written this year?
A post I never ended up posting.
- If you could take part in the Olympics, which sports would you pick?
- If you had to write about one topic for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- Which Aminal do you wish to be reborn as?
- If you could live in a book which one would it be?
- What is something you recently learnt?
- A thing you want to learn about?
- What apps do you use for blogging?
- Do you have any tips for using social media?
- What’s that thing you want to try at least once?
- Where do you want to take your blog/writing, if anywhere?
- Any current hopes/ fears?
My Nominations are people who like my posts:
I know it’s not 11, but I tried.