More than a month ago, my friend Asmita from The Fictional Journal tagged me in an award I believe she created herself. She does incredible bookish content, and more so, please go check her blog out.
Here are the rules:-
- Use the official logo/graphic of the award and display it on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Show some love to the one who nominated you!
- Mention the creator (Asmita@ the Fictional Journal) and link it back to the original post.
- Tell me a something about this world that you admire.
- What is your favourite form of creativity?
- Nominate 7 lovely people and notify them by commenting on their posts; spread some love!
- Ask your nominees 4 questions.
- Share something you created. (can be anything!)
- And lastly, just so you know: I LOVE YOUR CREATIONS!
Tell me a something about this world that you admire.
How magically nature can be.
What is your favourite form of creativity?
I don’t think I have to say it, but it’s writing.
- What colour is your soul?
Being that my sign is Aquarius, I think blue.
- Think about your happiest memory. Then tell me the book/song that you are reminded of?
The first song that came to mind is The Village by Wrabel.
- Finish the sentence: once upon a time, there lived a turtle in…
A forest full of flowers.
- Do you have an aesthetic?/What is your favourite aesthetic?
How writers can create a new world with a few words.
What gives the drive to create?
With who do you dream to collab?
Is there one thing that you wish people know about?
Who is that creator you dream of meeting?
I have no idea who would like to be tagged, so I’m leaving it open for everyone!