I know that not everyone likes award posts, but I promise this is the only award I will talk about this month. I was nominated by my good friend Ashmita from The Fictional Journal. I believe that this is the first time I tagged to this award so, let’s see how it goes!
- Thank the person who has nominated you and provide a link back to his/her blog
- Answer their questions
- Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions
- Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blog
- List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo
- Provide the link of the Award creator of the Ideal Inspiration Blogger award as Rising Star from https://idealinspiration.blog
- What is the biggest book on your TBR?
The largest book on my TBR has to be The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue by V.E. Schwab.
- Favorite Ship?
Clare and her partner (I forgot their name) from the book Under Shifting Stars by Alexandra Latos.
- Do you annotate your books? Care to share, how/why?
Since I mostly read ebooks, I just highlight the words I like.
- Which fictional character would you like to date?
For some reason, I don’t get a crush on characters.
- Think of your a happy memory. Maybe your happiest one. And tell me which book you are reminded of when you think of it.
When I got Yoka, and the book that reminds me of that is A Dog’s Way Home by W. Bruce Cameron.
What is your favourite holiday?
Describe yourself with a book or movie?
Do you have a holiday tradition?
Do you have a favourite holiday treat?
Do you buy gifts for your pets like we do?
Happy Holidays and Stay Safe,