I got nominated for this award by Between The Pages Of A Book so, thank you and please go check them out. Without further ado, get ready for the real neat blog award.
Here are the rules:
- Display the Real Neat Blog Award badge.
- Thank the blogger for the award.
- Answer the questions from the one who nominated you.
- Nominate 7 to 10 bloggers.
- Ask them 7 questions.
- What is your favorite genre to read?
Hands down anything LGBT+.
- What’s one thing about reading that you love the most?
Trans main characters, since those are the characters, I can relate with the most.
- If you were granted three wishes, what would you ask for?
- Medical transition.
- A writing job.
- A house for my family and me to live in without the fear that our landlord will kick out.
- What is something (genre/trope) you have never read but really want to?
A love triangle.
- Which is your favorite comic book/series?
The Prince and the Dressmaker by Jen Wang.
- What is the one thing you think makes comics/graphic novels better than simple books? (If you’re not a comic read then share your most recent favorite book with us)
The art style.
- What is your favorite inspirational quote from a comic (or any book)?
She says our feelings aren’t logical. They’re often not based in reality, but in our perception of reality, filtered through all of the experiences we’ve had in our lives.
What animal fits your personality the most?
If you had to live in one season what would it be?
A movie you keep watching over and over?
If you had to pick one character to live your life who would be and why?
What is a favourite memory of yours?
If you could be a famous person, who would you be?
Pick one subject to study for a year?