- Fall used to be called the harvest season.
I think this is because of things like wheat and pumpkins are harvested this time of year.
- Fall happens because of an Earth tilt.
The Earth tilt causes the sun to be further away, making it colder in the northern hemisphere.
- Weight gain in Fall may not be from food.
Research shows that due to a lack of vitamin D reduces energy to burn, causing fat storage.
- Pumpkin spice doesn’t come from pumpkins.
It’s a recipe of spices:
2 teaspoons ground ginger
3 ground cinnamon
2 teaspoons ground nutmeg
1 ½ teaspoons ground allspice
1 ½ teaspoons ground cloves
- Leaves changing colours depends on the amount of sugar in them.
That is why Maple trees get orange.
- In ancient history, people wore costumes as a way to hide from ghosts
- Fall is a higher love chance
It might happen because of higher levels of hormones in our body during this season.
- Babies born in Autumn tend to live longer and are better students.
3 thoughts on “8 Fun Facts Of Fall”
Thank you for come fascinating and fun autumnal facts … I’m away to stock up on Vitamin D
LikeLiked by 1 person