Hosted by thatartsyreadergirl.
April 9: Outrageous Things I’ve Done for the Love of Books (i.e. skip meals, camped outside a bookstore, broke up with someone because they don’t like books, etc. – submitted by Aggie’s Amygdala)
1. Going out with friends.
2. Missing TV shows
3. Locking myself in my room to read
4. Skipping showers (I don’t do that one very often don’t worry)
5. Don’t talk to my family for a weekend
6. Skipping sleep
7. Bailing out on family gatherings
8. Work parties are something I never go to
9. Never go sightseeing Malta
10. Family outings are non-existent