1. You have 20,000 books on your TBR. How in the world do you decide what to read next?
Just close my eyes and pick one.
2. You’re halfway through a book and you’re just not loving it. Do you quit or are you committed?
Sometimes I quit, sometimes I put through it.
3. The end of the year is coming and you’re so close, but so far away on your Goodreads reading challenge. Do you try to catch up and how?
Yes, and I choose my shorter reads.
4. The covers of a series you love do. not. match. How do you cope?
I’m starting to notice that book covers can be misleading, so the covers not wouldn’t matter much to me.
5. Every one and their mother loves a book you really don’t like. Who do you bond with over shared feelings?
My friends who also read, so we can have a conversation about it.
6. You’re reading a book and you are about to start crying in public. How do you deal?
I would stop reading, because when I’m feeling a strong emotion such as cry, I want to have a thought about it.
7. A sequel of a book you loved just came out, but you’ve forgotten a lot from the prior novel. Will you re-read the book? Skip the sequel? Try to find a synopsis on Goodreads? Cry in frustration?!?!?!?
I would re-read the first one.
8. You do not want anyone. ANYONE. borrowing your books. How do you politely tell people nope when they ask?
I would say sorry, but I care for my books to much to risk them getting damaged.
9. Reading ADD. You’ve picked up and put down 5 books in the last month. How do you get over your reading slump?
Watch Netflix, write, listen to music and playing a game.
10. There are so many new books coming out that you’re dying to read! How many do you actually buy?
The one I want to read the most.
11. After you’ve bought the new books you can’t wait to get to, how long do they sit on your shelf before you get to them?
A few hours normally.