Let me start with the book haul first and then I will tell more about my late-a-thon to be read.
So, I gave my sister my card and told her to go to this book fair and buy whatever looks like something I would read. As a whole all the books above ended up costing me less than 80 euros which is awesome. If I had to be honest, I think I’ll have a hard time reading Elizabeth Chandler given that she writes fantasy and paranormal and I normally don’t these genres so wish me luck!
LATE-A-THON TBR And My Current TBR
Apart from the books I showed you above here are the books on my To Be Read.
First of all, sorry but I don’t have space for a bookshelf so I tried my best. Since I took the photos I read some of the books.
- The New Hunger (Warm Bodies #1.5) by Isaac Marion (3 stars).
- Closure, Limited and Other Zombie Stories by Max Brooks (2 stars).
- Trojan Odyssey (Dirk Pitt #17) by Clive Cussler (DNF).
- A Weaver Baby (Return to the Double-C Ranch #5) by Allison Leigh (DNF).
- Not Working by Lisa Owens (2 stars).