Created by Tall Tales.
- In fall, the air is crisp and clear: name a book with a vivid setting!
- Nature is beautiful… but also dying: name a book that is beautifully written, but also deals with a heavy topic like loss or grief.
- Fall is back to school season: share a non-fiction book that taught you something new.
- In order to keep warm, it’s good to spend some time with the people we love: name a fictional family/household/friend-group that you’d like to be a part of.
- The colourful leaves are piling up on the ground: show us a pile of fall-colored spines!
I don’t really have beautiful spines because I give away the book I read and read a lot of ebooks.
- Fall is the perfect time for some storytelling by the fireside: share a book wherein somebody is telling a story.
- The nights are getting darker: share a dark, creepy read.
- The days are getting colder: name a short, heartwarming read that could warm up somebody’s cold and rainy day.
- Fall (luckily, it’s my favourite season) returns every year: name an old favourite that you’d like to return to soon.
- Fall is the perfect time for cozy reading nights: share your favourite cozy reading “accessories”!
- Spread the autumn appreciation and tag some people!
If you want to do this tag, consider yourself tagged!