1. Best book you’ve read so far in 2018.
Georgia Peaches and Other Forbidden Fruit by Jaye Robin Brown.
2. Best sequel you’ve read so far in 2018.
Puddin’ (Dumplin’ #2) by Julie Murphy.
3. New release you haven’t read yet, but want to.
Final Draft by Riley Redgate,
4. Most anticipated release for the second half of the year.
You Don’t Know Everything, Jilly P! by Alex Gino.
5. Biggest disappointment.
The Kiss Quotient (The Kiss Quotient #1) by Helen Hoang.
6. Biggest surprise.
Let’s Talk About Love by Claire Kann.
7. Favourite new author. (Debut or new to you)
8. Newest fictional crush.
I don’t have one.
9. Newest favourite character.
Gabe, from Beautiful Music for Ugly Children by Kirstin Cronn-Mills.
10. Book that made you cry.
In Order to Live: A North Korean Girl’s Journey to Freedom by Yeonmi Park, Maryanne Vollers.
11. Book that made you happy.
Ship It by Britta Lundin.
12. Most beautiful book you’ve bought so far this year (or received)
Love at Cooper’s Creek by Missouri Vaun.
13. What books do you need to read by the end of the year?