- The struggle of getting started: a book/book series that you have struggled to begin because of its size.
- Cleaning out the closet: a book and/or book series you want to unhaul.
The White Road (Charlie Parker #4) by John Connolly
- Opening windows and letting fresh air in: a book that was refreshing.
Kissing on the Corner (The Bachelor Next Door, book 5) by Pamela Ford
- Washing out sheet stains: a book you wish you could rewrite a certain scene in.
Miss Mechanic by Emma Hart
- Throwing out unnecessary knick-knacks: a book in a series that you didn’t feel was necessary.
Broken Prince (The Royals #2) by Erin Watt
- Polishing the doorknobs: a book that had a clean finish.
I’ve Got Your Number by Sophie Kinsella
- Reaching to dust the fan: a book that tried too hard to relay a certain message.
Victim Of Love (Rock and Roll State of Mind #1) by Christa Maurice
- The tiring yet satisfying finish of spring cleaning: a book series that was tiring yet satisfying to get through.
The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare
9.Looking forward to next spring: tag 4 people you want to do this tag.
Created By Book Syrup