- What book has been on your shelf the longest?
Molly Part One & Two by Tracy Lorraine.
- What is your current read, your last read, and the book you’ll read next?
The Golden Boy St. Mary’s Academy Short Book 2 by Seven Steps
Audrey Rich and Startup Fiancé A Startup Series Novel by Shilpa Mudiganti.
- What book did everyone like, but you hated?
Twilight (Twilight #1) by Stephenie Meyer.
- What book do you keep telling yourself you’ll read, but you probably won’t?
It by Stephen King.
- What book are you saving for retirement?
I don’t have one
- Last page: read it first, or wait ’til the end?
Wait ’til the end.
- Acknowledgement: waste of paper and ink, or interesting aside?
Waste of paper and ink.
- Which book character would you switch places with?
J, from the book I am J.
- Do you have a book that reminds you of something specific in your life? (Place, time, person?)
- Name a book that you acquired in an interesting way.
A book that someone left behind for me.
- Have you ever given a book away for a special reason to a special person?
Yes, my book to a person who is very kind.
- Which book has been with you most places?
My book I think.
- Any “required reading” you hated in high school that wasn’t so bad two years later?
Not really, I still hate it.
- Used or brand new?
- Have you ever read a Dan Brown book?
Not that I can think of.
- Have you ever seen a movie you liked more than the book?
For some reason, I always like the book most.
- Have you ever read a book that’s made you hungry, cookbooks included?
- Who is the person whose book advice you’ll always take?
My friend Lorriane from work.
- Is there a book out of your comfort zone (e.g., outside your usual reading genre) that you ended up loving?
Nothing is coming up in mind right now sorry.