- The first time I wrote a book I was eight.
- I am not a fulltime author (I work in office stuff and database).
- Everything I wrote and write always referred to my life in a way or another.
- At time I have to write in the middle of the night to get an idea out of my head.
- Writing was my first therapy and love.
- I own 7000 books in physical and e-books
- Planning my second book which might never get published.
- Growing up I always thought that my writing wasn’t good enough and was really shy about sharing my writing work.
- I panicking when people read my book in front of me (I asked my family not to read my book).