- Do you have a certain place at home for reading?
Most of my reading is done in my bedroom or kitchen.
- Bookmark or random piece of paper?
Bookmark or I would write the page on my phone in my notes.
- Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop after a chapter/ a certain amount of pages?
A lot of time I have no choice since I end up sleeping with a book on me.
- Do you eat or drink while reading?
Yes, if I am listening to a book.
- Multitasking: Music or TV while reading?
Tv, most of the time a show I already watch.
- One book at a time or several at once?
I don’t have the time to read a book more than once.
- Reading at home or everywhere?
Everywhere since I carry my books everywhere.
- Reading out lout or silently in your head?
Silently in my head.
- Do you read ahead or even skip pages?
No, because I like to get to know the whole story.
- Breaking the spine or keeping it like new?
I try to but never manage.
- Do you write in your books?
No, since I give my books away when I read them.
- When do you find yourself reading? Morning, afternoon, evening, whenever you get the chance or all the time?
Every little time I have, I like to read as much as possible.
- What is your best setting to read in?
In my bed or my wheelchair.
- What do you do first – Read or Watch?
Definitely read the book first.
- What form do you prefer? Audiobook, E-book or physical book?
I prefer audiobooks and e-books.
- Do you have a unique habit when you read?
I sleep while reading most night.
- Do book series have to match?