- Wine Coolers: You’re 16 and you finally managed to sneak one of your mom’s Smirnoff Ices. What is one of your most guilty pleasure reads?
3:AM Kisses (3:AM Kisses #1)
by Addison Moore
- Beer: You’ve made it to college and are hosting your first kegger! Pick your favourite new adult or college aged book.
Easy (Contours of the Heart #1)
by Tammara Webber
- Tequila: You partied too hard last night and drank a little too much Jose Cuervo. What’s a book that you never want to see again (or, your least favourite book)?
Twilight (Twilight #1)
by Stephenie Meyer
- Beer Bong: What’s a book that you read super-fast?
A Second Chance at Paris (Bayou’s End #1)
by Cole McCade
- SPRING BREAK!!!!: You’ve thrown your inhibitions to the wind and end up having a sexy night you’ll never forget. What is your favourite smutty read?
Bared to You (Crossfire #1)
by Sylvia Day
- Screwdriver: What the most twisted (HEH) book you’ve ever read?
Death Can Wait
by Evan Bond
- Long Island Ice Tea: The melting pot of alcoholic beverages. What is one of your favourite diverse reads?
Little & Lion
by Brandy Colbert
- Sex on the Beach: A drink that’s great in theory, but wasn’t exactly all it was cracked up to be. What is a book that just didn’t live up to the hype?
Me Before You (Me Before You #1)
by Jojo Moyes
- Wine: You’ve just gone through a rough break-up, so you park yourself in bed with your favourite bottle of wine, some ice-cream, and a bucket for your tears. Name a book that made you cry out all of your feels.
The Secret Life of Bees
by Sue Monk Kidd
- Strip Club! Your favourite naked hardback.
by Alex Jo Haber (my book)